As the technology requirements for servers, routers, and other electronic equipment demand faster operating speeds, higher operating temperatures, and greater durability, PMX interconnection materials provide a cost-effective solution for interconnects, terminal blocks, plugs, and other forms of connectors. Our expertise in developing precision copper alloys enables engineers to meet the most demanding performance criteria.
PMX copper-nickel-silicon, copper-zirconium, and copper-iron based precision alloys are used in connector designs where a combination of high conductivity, high strength, good formability, and exceptional stress relaxation resistance are required to optimize a contact design. Our objective is to provide designers with cost-effective materials that not only perform, but are reliable in miniaturized designs.
PMX high precision copper alloys offer these advantages:
- Developed and supported by experienced metallurgists and technical staff
- High electrical and thermal conductivity that minimizes resistive heating
- Excellent stress relaxation resistance at higher temperatures for long term stability
- Superior yield strength that provides good spring characteristics
- Ideal bend formability for better fabrication and increased press speeds
- Improvements in power quality
- Increased energy efficiency
- High performance lead-free, low-insertion force coatings
- Can be sourced globally through PMX partners and international locations
- Material consolidation and reduction of alloys due to the versatility of our products
- A unique scrap buy-back plan to reduce total cost
- Global Alliances ensure efficient, globally available materials to support your designs
PMX Alliance Members: